Skip to content

Buy More Than One And Get 20% OFF - Use Code SHOPENZER20

Get in touch with us

Rechargeable Mini Juicer Cup

local_fire_department Sale ends in
$29.99 $89.99
local_offer Save 66% local_offer Save 66% local_offer Save 66%
Unit price  per 

Guaranteed safe & secure checkout

    Payment methods
  • American Express
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • JCB
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Visa
visibility 5 visitors are browsing our store
local_shippingBuy now to receive in 7 - 14 days

About This Item:

  • 330mL Portable Electric Fruit Juicer Smoothie Maker Stirring Blender Machine USB Rechargeable Mixer Mini Juice Cup Food Processor.

  • Three colors available, stylish and beautiful
  • Strong power, can quickly mix all kinds of fruits, juices, soy milk, milkshakes, rice paste

  • High-quality materials. Environmental protection cup lid, silicone lifting ring, Tritan cup body, stainless steel blade, ABS base are all high-quality materials, no chemical harm to the human body, safe to use, rest assured
  • Easy to carry. You can take the juice bottle anywhere, sports, outings, outdoor, picnic

Instruction:

  • Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces of about 15x15mm. (For fruits with stones, hard materials, thick skins or hard shells, please remove them first)
  • Put in fruit, about 60% of the volume of the cup, add 20% of water or milk, so that the total amount of about 80% of the volume of the cup.
  • After the motor rotates, tighten the cup cover, turn over the cup body, start the switch, etc., and place it in place. When working, gently shake the juice cup for better juice extraction.
  • After juice extraction is complete, turn off the power switch, and then unscrew the lid to drink. If too much fruit remains, use a filter before drinking.

Specification:

  • Product Name: Portable juice cup
  • Product model: A8
  • Product size: 180 * 85 * 85mm
  • Battery capacity: 1500mah
  • Charging current: 1a,
  • Product color: Cherry Blossom powder / Baby Blue / simple white


Rechargeable Mini Juicer Cup
local_offer
$29.99 $89.99

TOP QUALITY PRODUCTS

FREE TRACKED SHIPPING

BEST DEALS

4.9 CUSTOMER SERVICE
()
has purchased 10 in 1 Multitool Keychain 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
has purchased 1080P HD Mini Child Projection 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
has purchased 14 in 1 Adjustable Magic Wrench 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
has purchased 2 in 1 Intelligent Car Cup 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
has purchased 2 in 1 Nail Paint 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
has purchased 2 in 1 Sink Drain Stopper 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
has purchased 2-in-1 Soap Dispenser 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
has purchased 2-in-1 Travel Pillow 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
has purchased 2-Way Rotating Curling Iron 👏
ago check_circle Verified purchase
()
ago check_circle Verified purchase