Automatic shutdown: When the test pen does not receive any operation within 5 minutes and does not detect the AC voltage, it automatically turns off.
Live Wire Testing:When the sensor end of the measuring pen is close to the object to be measured, the fast-paced buzzing alarm of the tester gives out an alarm sound, and the screen flashes red light, indicating that the test is a LIVE WIRE.
Null Wire testing: When the sensor end is close to the object to be measured, the slow-paced buzzer alarms, and the display screen flashes green light, indicating that the tested line is Null Wire.
How to use:
1. Press the power button to start the tester.
2. Voltage alert: If AC voltage is detected, the buzzer will beep and LED light will flash. The higher the AC voltage, the higher the frequency of beeps and flashes.
3. Flashlight: The built-in light is useful in dim conditions and it turns off automatically after 5 minutes to conserve energy.
4. Auto power off: Voltage tester will automatically power off after 3 minutes of no AC voltage detection.
5. Low battery power indicator: When the battery is low, the power indicator lights will flash 3 times, the buzzer will beep one time, and the tester pen will power off.